Want to send a flirty good morning text to your special woman? We’ve got a list of 55 heartwarming text messages below.
Here is an example of some great good morning texts you can send to her. “I just woke up and you’re already on my mind”. “It’s time to wake up sleeping beauty. The world needs your warmth”. “Good morning my angel, I hope your day is as lovely as you are”.
Like these examples? There’s plenty more romantic texts like these in the list below.
55 Examples Of Flirty Good Morning Texts
- “Wake up and smile because we have the most spectacular relationship. I love you.
- “Good morning sweetheart. Leaving bed has become the hardest thing for me, mainly because I get to leave the woman of my dreams.”
- “Good morning, honey! Hope your day goes well and your night with me even better!”
- “Sending you millions of smiles! Take one each morning, because I want to see you smiling always. Have a blessed day.”
- “Good morning to the queen of my heart. Hope you had a good night’s sleep.”
- “Good morning my angel, I hope your day is as lovely as you are.”
- “Get up my sleeping beauty and have a wonderful day!”
- ”Always remember that when I say you are my everything, I mean that you give me joy when my heart thinks of you in the morning. I love you very much.
- “In case you forgot to remind yourself this morning… Your smile lights up the room. Your mind is insanely cool. You are way more than enough. And you are doing an amazing job in life.”
- “One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
- “I still believe that you are an Angel sent to our little planet to end my pain and sorrows. Thank you for always giving me hope even when there is no hope. Have a lovely day dear”
- ”Good Morning to the one who holds the most special memory in my life. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow, my darling.”
- “Coffee in your hand, and kisses from your man. That’s how you start the day.”
- “When I look into your sparkling, bright blue eyes each morning, I can’t help but get lost and fall in love with you again.”
- “Every morning confessing my love to you and appreciating you for the amazing person you are – is not a habit but my way of treasuring you! Morning, love.”
- Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all night”
- “Night is over. Morning has begun. Now it’s time to wake up and give me a hug.”
- “Good morning. I hope you delight in the fact that we can conquer all our problems together.”
- “Good morning, to the woman who makes me smile and warms my heart every day. I love you more than ever before.”
- “I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.”
- ”Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!”
- “Good morning my love, if only you know that your happiness means everything to me.
- “Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you this new day.”
- “I can achieve more than the world’s achievers because you will be standing right at my back.
- “Every morning is a symbol of rebirth in our life. So forget all yesterday’s bad moments and make today beautiful.”
- ”I hope your morning is as radiant as your amazing smile.”
- “Alarms can go off as loudly as they want. My day won’t start unless I hear your voice.”
- “The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.”
- “Hey beautiful, I hope you wake up this morning feeling like a rose, filled with beauty and I hope your day is as sweet as honey.”
- “As I open my eyes each day, all I want to see is you.”
- “I’ve made a reconciliation that I want nobody else but you. I’m so in love with you and I hope you know that I want to stay with you and kiss you Good Morning for the rest of my life. I love you, baby!.”
- ”The sun doesn’t rise until I see the love shining from those gorgeous eyes of yours.”
- “You have a cute yawn on your face, a cup of coffee in your hands. All that remains is a good morning message from me. Have a great morning!
- “It was a beautiful morning but you wouldn’t know that because I texted you this two hours ago but and you’re just now waking up”
- “I want this message to give your day a kick-start. For I have written it from the bottom of my heart. I want you to read it and feel terrific, I want it to make your day nothing less than fantastic. Good morning.”
- “The best part of the morning is my body in your arms! I love waking up by your side, babe!”
- ”I woke up today and felt filled with energy because of your love.
- “Each of my mornings is wonderful because I will spend the day with you.”
- “A new day has begun and I am already so excited and happy because we will be spending this day together. Good morning, beautiful!”
- “Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey, can’t wait to see you nakey”
- “It’s time to wake up sleeping beauty. The world needs your warmth.”
- “It may rain today, but who cares? I am with my sunshine. Good morning, I hope I made you smile.”
- ”My dear wake up from the dream world. Here is the world welcoming you to face a new fresh day in your life! Have a great and wonderful morning!
- “Good morning to the best decision I ever made.”
- “I love you so much, my dear. I love you more during the morning because the rising sun reminds me of your beauty.
- “Time to start the day, and see my amazing girlfriend/wife”
- “I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot. Good morning.”
- “Rise and shine now, bump and grind later”
- “Good morning … have a beautiful day just like you!
- “I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.”
- “Sending you a little box of sunshine to brighten your day as you always brighten mine.”
- “I’ve told this message to go to the sweetest person in the world and now you are reading it, good morning.”
- “You bring me to life each morning when I wake up and see your angelic face.”
- “May this new morning bring forth miracles and blessings. I cherish and adore you.”
- “All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great for you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!”
Who Deserves Your Good Morning Texts?
Save your good morning texts for the woman who has committed to you. Your monogamous girlfriend only.
Hollywood may teach men to court women they want to date with romantic gestures, but the truth is: messages like this are going to prove too intense for most women if you’re not yet dating exclusively.
Once this woman has agreed to be your girlfriend, send as many of these cutesy texts as you want. She’ll love it!
But don’t use these texts as a way to convince her to be yours. Most likely, they’ll make her run the other way.
Also, don’t tell a woman you love her by text until you’ve done it face-to-face. This is a big rite of passage in any relationship, and this barrier should be crossed to her face first.
How Often Should You Send ‘Good Morning’ Texts?
Romantic gestures have more impact when they’re unexpected.
It might sound like the most awesome idea to send your girlfriend a good morning text every day.
But, eventually, she’ll start to take them for granted. It’s human nature.
Even worse, she might suspect that something is wrong if you ever forget to send one! Imagine if she gets upset because you skipped a day! That’s a nightmare waiting to happen.
To make sure each ‘good morning’ text has maximum impact, be unpredictable as far as when you send them. In fact, that’s a great idea for all romantic gestures you’re planning.
Romantic gestures are a great way to show your girlfriend you care about her.
A ‘good morning’ text will cost you no money and barely any mental energy, but still make your girlfriend feel loved. What a result!
Better yet, with this list handy, you don’t even need to have a way with words to send her something magical. So, go ahead and bookmark this page now.
Im Joe, and I travel the world working as a dating expert, confidence coach, and writer. I have written articles for the web’s most popular dating advice blogs and published two well-received books on dating and relationships. The Thrill Of The Chase is one of the books i’ve written.